Ben Sherman Dark Peacoat Clothing Coats & Jackets Coats Navy
Exuding the naval authority that connotes the classic peacoat, Ben Sherman's felted wool Dark Peacoat keeps with tradition by reiterating the structured shoulders, broad lapels and double-breasted button front.
Our model is wearing a medium coat. He is 186.7cm (6’1.5”) tall with a 95.3cm (37.5”) chest and a 80.0cm (31.5”) waist.
- Length: 79cm (size medium)
- Tailored fit; classic short peacoat length
- Heavyweight felted woollen blend; non-stretch; fully-lined; opaque
- Navy blue
- Ulster lapels
- Structured padded shoulders
- Long sleeves
- Double-breasted button-through front
- Large glossy black marbled buttons
- Two internal breast pockets
- Twin faux jet pockets to front
- Straight hemline; vented back
Material: Shell: 51% Wool, 40% Polyester, 4% Other Fibres, 3% Viscose & 2% Cotton; Body & Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
Size & fitSize & fit
Do not tumble dry. Dry clean only. Do not iron.